Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just a Simple Thank You

This past Saturday, our local MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) leadership team that I am a part of put on their first annual Rummage & Bake Sale Fundraiser to raise money for our MOPS program. We had a handful of MOPS moms volunteer their time (and stuff) to help us out, so being the one in charge of "CARE" I wanted to make them a little thank you card for their help. At first, I was going to use some pre-made cards I had, but after seeing this week's sketch challenge over at Stamping 411 and how simple and "do-able" it was, I opted to create the cards instead. I knew I was going to have to make 10 cards, so it had to be somewhat simple so that I wasn't working on them all day long!

Here is this week's sketch challenge over at Stamping 411...


And here is what I came up with...


Paper: Lovely Lilac, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP (retired)
Stamp Sets: Flight of the Butterfly, Short & Sweet (sentiment)
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Accessories: dimensionals (to "pop up" the butterfly)
Tools: large oval punch, scallop oval punch, ticket punch

1 comment :

vicki said...

What a cute card! I am sure all the ladies will love it! You are so creative :)
Love,
Mom

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14