Thursday, March 25, 2010

great friend - the butterfly

I love the set Great Friend...mostly for the butterfly! Ironically, I don't own it myself. Back in October, I borrowed it from my upline to use for a workshop and decided that while I had it, I should make the most of it. So, I put together a few cards on top of the one I created for the workshop.

The first three cards I made when I first borrowed it, but haven't shared yet...


Stamps: Great Friend, On Your Birthday (sentiment)
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP (retired)
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red
Accessories: scallop edge punch, 1/4" Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon

******************************************************


Stamps: Great Friend, Short & Sweet (sentiment)
Paper: Pink Passion, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion, Gable Green
Accessories: eyelet border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

******************************************************


Stamps: Great Friend, On Your Birthday (sentiment)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (in-color), Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, scalloped edge punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

******************************************************

These next couple of cards use the butterfly from Great Friend, as well. I had a few leftovers that I had stamped with various colors, so I thought I would use them to make a card or two during my free time I've had these last few weeks to make cards.


Stamps: Great Friend, On Your Birthday (sentiment)
Paper: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

******************************************************


Stamps: Great Friend, Whimsical Words (FREE Sale-A-Bration goodie!)
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, scallop trim border punch (FREE Sale-A-Bration goodie!)

1 comment :

Sarah said...

Cute! I admire your craftyness (is that a word?!) :-)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14