Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beach Scene Magnet Board...on CPC!

Yay! I have another Craft Project Central project to share with you today! This beach scene magnet board is designed and created by Anjii at Coffeee Table Crafter. Doesn't this look like something that would be perfect for an office or dorm room? This magnet board is the perfect place to put all of those summer memories!! I've taken a peek at the instructions and it was fun to see the details in how each of the layers were made. And, I don't know if you can notice in the picture, but the border is made from ribbon! Too fun!!


Find all of the details on how to make this magnet board, as well as 9 other complete tutorials when you subscribe to August at Craft Project Central!

Anxious to take a look at my project for this month? It's coming soon! And, with the sharing my project comes BLOG CANDY!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14