Tuesday, September 13, 2011

elmo birthday greeting

Last week the kids and I went to a fun (and adorably decorated) Elmo birthday party for my friend's 2-year old little girl. Everything was so stinkin' cute!! I wish I would have taken pictures myself to share all of her hard work. Cuteness all around!

To go with the theme, I made this card for Miss Molly Scout, the birthday girl.

What 2-year old doesn't love Elmo?!


Stamp Set:
none

Paper: Real Red, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Celebrations DSP (retired)

Ink: none

Accessories: 5/8" Real Red Satin ribbon, Dimensionals

Tools: Clear Scallop Circle Die (with Big Shot), 1-1/4" Circle punch (white eyes), 3/4" Circle punch (black eyes), 1" Circle punch (orange nose), cut 2-3/4" circle using CM cutter

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14