Thursday, June 7, 2012

stamp club - may 2012

Fourth Friday stamp club last month was another fun night! We had a "pre-celebration" of the new catalog debuting and started the evening playing with the new In Colors!

 New Catalog Bookmarks

We also made a card showcasing the new In Colors and let the colors do the talking!

And thanks to Julie Davison and her creative inspiration, we made this cute tea bag holder. I loved her design, but I gave it my own personal touch by changing the colors along with a few other simple things. I added the hearts to look like steam coming out of the spout. Too fun!

We also made a telescoping card using Julie's tutorial. Can I take a minute and say how thankful I am for so many generous and awesome fellow demonstrators who share their talent with the rest of us?! Julie Davison is one of those gals! Thank you for helping to make crafting just a little bit easier and taking the stress off of coming up with fun projects on my own...just like this one!

Each month the two hostesses receive a paper & embellishment pack. Here is this month's gift...

At each club gathering, I also hand out a sketch to encourage each of the ladies to play with their new products! Here is last month's sketch (found on Clean & Simple Stamping).
My take on the sketch, 

Here are the cards that some of the ladies created...

One more club to go before a summer break!
Everyone is so excited to order some fun new products from the NEW CATALOG!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

What great samples! I love the "DAD" card made by one of your customers. Its great when you can find ways to use your alpha sets for cards as well as scrapbooks. Thanks for sharing.

Kelli said...

I am absolutely in love with the new catty!!! I love the new IN colors (I didn't care for last year's). That card layout is really nice...I'm going to have to use that.

vicki said...

Had a great time at club! Looking forward to this months club meeting :)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14