Sunday, August 5, 2012

freshly made scentsational season!

I put together a couple of card kits this weekend for my stamp club gals. Club ended in June for a summer break, but I wanted to give them a chance to see in person some of the new Holiday Mini Catalog goodies, which I love and would like one of everything, please!

I headed over to Freshly Made Sketches to help me with my inspiration and decided to rotate the sketch to fit the image I wanted to use. I love Freshly Made Sketches because I can always count on a clean sketch that fits my style perfectly!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Scentsational Season (Holiday Catalog), Sweet Essentials (new!)
Paper: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Holiday Framelits, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Labels Collection Framelits


Tomorrow, I will share a Halloween card using the new Googly Ghouls stamp set, so come on back!

4 comments :

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable holiday card! The pearl really draws the eye right to the sentiment! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Sannes said...

Oh, this is just precious! Love that coffee cup and your sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Jen Timko said...

Scentsational indeed!! Love the DSP here and your use of the sketch! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

We would respectfully like you to consider removing the word verification. I makes it hard for some of us to comment! Thanks so much.

Jen Mitchell said...

Yum! Love that steaming mug and your great Christmas colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14