Tuesday, August 7, 2012

frightening feline (SSC267)

My Holiday Catalog Open House is on Thursday and I have been busy creating card samples using products from the mini catalog. I wanted to have the products available to look at, but I especially wanted to have samples out to see what they can do with them!

I headed over to Stamping 411 for some sketch inspiration...


Using the single stamp Frightening Feline and the fun Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, I put together a fun Halloween card.

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Frightening Feline (Holiday Catalog), Spooky Bingo Bits, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Black Staz-On, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard (inking around the edges)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Sponges, Pearl Accents (colored black with Sharpie)
Tools: Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch (new!) 


There will be more, so come on back! 

And, it's week 2 of Terry's 13 week Halloween Blog Hop over at her blog Goin' Over the Edge. Join in the fun by uploading your Halloween card or project to the linky below! She's giving away $50 in Stampin' Up! product to one lucky winner. The more you add your creativity, the more chances you have to win!


4 comments :

Patrice said...

This frightening feline is super cute! Love the card you've put together Heidi. Hope your Open House goes really well.

Terry said...

I love this card, Heidi! Please add as many as you'd like to the blog hop. :-)

Hugs,

Terry

Seryna said...

The frightening feline is a great card! I love the use of color. I will be back :)
~Anne

Patti said...

This card just pops with the black and orange. Love it.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14