Sunday, August 5, 2012

happy halloween googly ghouls


Today's card is the second card I created for my stamp club members. I wanted to give my gals a chance to use some of the new products from the Holiday Catalog since we weren't meeting this summer. The first card kit (using the Scentsational Season stamp set) can be found HERE.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Googly Ghouls stamp set! I don't make many cards for Halloween, but I knew that this set was going to be a fun one to play with, especially because of the new adhesive-backed googly eyes creatively called Googlies. I also love the Halloween paper called Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls (Holiday Catalog), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Black Staz-On, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard (inking around the edges)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Ghooglies, Sponges
Tools: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Corner punch


Terry at Goin' Over the Edge is having a fun blog hop called The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop and so I joined in the fun...and you can, too!



1 comment :

Terry said...

Heidi, I love your card! Everything from the embossed chevron to the one rounded corner, to the googly eyes on the mummy with the spider! Your card is so cute. Thanks for adding it to my blog hop!

Hugs,

Terry

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14