Wednesday, August 22, 2012

june card making night

I thought I would try to catch up a little bit and share the three cards I had created for my June card making night. I took a break for the summer from Stampin' Up! events, so I could spend some time with my family and enjoy not having anything extra on the calendar. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and holding more events and starting up clubs again!
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, Floral District DSP
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers - Gumball Green, Rose Red
Accessories: Pearl Accents, Dimensionals, 3/8" Gumball Green Stitched Satin ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Die


Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Make a Cake, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo Patterned DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Dimensionals 
Tools: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

 Can you tell this was for my June card night...Happy Father's Day?!
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Best Dad Ever
Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke
Ink: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Dimensionals, Always Artichoke brads
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Paper Snips


So glad you came by!
Would love to know what you think!

1 comment :

vicki said...

Loved making these cards!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14