Tuesday, August 21, 2012

new DSP, new in-colors


Back in June (wow, that was awhile ago!) I held my monthly card night at my mother-in-law's home with her and her friends. I decided to pull out some of the new DSP to showcase from the new catalog, as well as some of the new in-colors! I think my favorite new in-color right now is Gumball Green, but it's probably because I have been using a lot of it for Christmas cards when I was getting ready for my Holiday Catalog Open House a couple of weeks ago.

The first card we made uses the NEW in-color Gumball Green! The new DSP is called Floral District.  Isn't this paper so bright and cheery?!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry, Floral District DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Gumball Green, Versamark
Accessories: Dimensionals, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Double-Stitched Grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The second card we made uses the new in-colors Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, & Summer Starfruit. It also uses the new DSP called Patio Party...one of my favorites!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Patio Party DSP
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessories: Pearl Accents, Dimensionals
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, 3/16" Corner punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14