Friday, November 9, 2012

card club - october 2012


OK, let's get back to blogging!! I have lots of fun cards and projects I've made over the last few weeks, but I'm just a little behind on sharing them with you all. Gotta get caught up before the Christmas season comes! So, here goes...

Last month for my Card Club, we made the following three cards. (The first two may look familiar as I have already shared them here on my blog.)

This first card I had created for a sketch challenge, as well as to have as a sample at my Holiday Catalog Open House in August. You can visit HERE for more details.


This next card I shared the day of Card Club. I had created it for a sketch challenge and decided to use it for one my Card Club cards. I let each of the guests choose which stamp they wanted out of the For The Birds set. Isn't this the cutest set?! For all the details of this card, visit HERE.



And, lastly I just had to pull out my Make a Cake stamp set again. And I just love these In-Colors!


Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Make a Cake, Create a Cupcake (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Patio Party DSP
Ink: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Dimensionals, Pearl Accents
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14