Saturday, July 20, 2013

convention - day 1 (part two)

OK...are you ready for more of day 2 of Convention!!

After a long day, we were ready for the Opening Session of Convention to begin! Andrea and I were super excited for it to start as we had heard such great things about it!

The session started with Ryan from "The Voice" opening up with this year's theme song "Be the Difference". So awesome!!!

Then Shelli and all of her family came on stage...pretty touching moment.

We were able to see some fun demo projects on the big screen using the Bag a Tag bundle ~ so cute! More demo projects will be posted soon!

We all got a new backpack!!

After Opening Session ended, all 5,800 demonstrators milled about in the Resource Hall where there was lots to do...including painting your nails!

...with the 2013-2014 In-Colors, of course!

There was also the Product Playground of demos - I just love these envelope framelits!

Cute banners!

And fun bows using the Bigz Bow Die.

So many cute projects on display, too!! I promise more will come later. I used my camera to its full potential.

We also got to be a part of setting a World Record with the most greeting cards sent from a single location. I made my contribution by dropping mine off!

In 3 hours, we mailed off 2,984 cards!

Fun tags I made prior to Convention so we could tell whose bag was whose!

Freebies & Make N Takes!

Day 1 was busy, but Day 2 was even busier and I was so exhausted by the end. You'll have to come back for Day 2 later. I'm off to bed before we head to the airport EARLY in the morning!
// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14