Friday, October 25, 2013

SS Inkspiration - Friday Favorites (Magnificent Maple)



It's Friday Favorites at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! As we head into Fall, I have really "fallen" in love with the single stamp Magnificent Maple. A couple of weeks ago, I shared a project and card using this same stamp. I decided to pull it out again for this month's card making night and paired it up with the Sweater Weather DSP. I used Crushed Curry as the card base (might be my first time ever using this color!) and coordinated with Chocolate Chip & Tangerine Tango.

I created a blending effect with the colors on the leaves using Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango ink.

I stamped it in Crushed Curry ink.

Then I took my sponge dauber and dabbed it in Tangerine Tango ink.


I lightly sponged the edges of the leaf.



Finished Product!



I hope you'll stop by the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog today to see some of the other designer's favorites!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments :

Live Laugh and Stamp It said...

Cards are very pretty! Thanks for the tutorial, I had wondered how to get that two tone color.

Sierra Crafter said...

Love the way you did your leaves. I will be using your method. Thank you.

Unknown said...

So pretty and simple!! I love how the leaves turned out :)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14