Friday, January 3, 2014

SS INKspiration - framelits friday (make a wish!)


It's Framelits Friday at SS INKspiration!! For today's card I used the Labels Collection Framelit Dies. I just love how they outline each other so perfectly...and with so many different sizes, too! I chose to keep my card simple and let the sentiment and background paper do the talking. To create the different colors on the image, I used markers and colored the stamp before inking up the paper.

Notice anything new on today's card?! The "Make a Wish" is from the *new* Perfect Pennants stamp set found in the 2014 Occasions Catalog which debuts TODAY! The background paper is also from the new catalog. It's called Retro Fresh. Such a fun color combo of Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, and So Saffron. I finished off the card by paper piercing the largest outline using the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack and the paper-piercing tool.

2014 Occasions Catalog ~ let me know if you want yours mailed straight to your door!
{Click on picture below to take a peek online!}
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1600

3 comments :

Kim Ryden said...

OK...SERIOUSLY girl! I love this card! And I have all of these things!!! I will be making it soon! You are so creative!!!

brrenwick said...

LOVE this! That DSP makes such a statement...the layering of the framelits with the sentiment is the perfect touch!

Cynthia said...

Ca-ute!! I like how you kept it zpke with layering the labels and adding the paper piercing. I always forget to do that!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14