Tuesday, February 11, 2014

label love

I was playing around in my craft room yesterday trying to come up with a clean and simple card to use at an event on Wednesday for a handful of new stampers. I wanted it to be something that each of the guests could feel comfortable with completing without too many steps or products, but just to get a feel for the ink, stamps, and paper! I used the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration February card sketch (very loosely) to help with designing my card.

This was the card I came up with using the Label Love stamp set. I decided not to stop with just this one card and ended up creating three other cards using different images from this same set!

Colors: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
DSP: Kaleidoscope

Colors: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron
DSP: I Am Me

Colors: Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz
DSP: Gingham Garden

 Colors: Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Real Red
DSP: I Am Me

And, you're in luck! One of this week's WEEKLY DEALS is the Artisan Label Punch that I used on each of these cards!!You can also save 15% and order the Label Love stamp set & coordinating Artisan Label Punch as a bundle (clear bundle / $28.75 or wood bundle / $34.75)

Regular Price ~ $15.95
Sale Price ~ $11.96



2 comments :

Pamela said...

I love how you create 4 cards using the same layout - they are adorable. I better get going and create something this weekend :) BTW, you sold me on the punch! - PWu

brrenwick said...

Awesome cards Heidi! I love your ability to showcase an entire stamp set...your have amazing talent!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14