Friday, February 21, 2014

SS INK - quick and easy retro fresh

We're sharing quick and easy cards today over at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog and I wanted to share with you a card that you can put together in a snap with some coordinating colors and product! This was one of the cards we made at last night's monthly card making night. Super fun. Super simple.

And, OH HAPPY DAY ~ it's my birthday today!! ;)


Stamp Sets
Starburst Sayings
Ink
Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
Paper
Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adheisve, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Jewel Rhinestones
Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Starburst Framelits, Scallops Embossing Folder

6 comments :

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day! We'll have to meet up sometime (maybe Convention?). I really enjoy your style. :)

Kathy Peck said...

Happy Birthday Heidi. I brought a card into work on Friday to mail to you that day and guess what, it's still sitting on my desk. I will get it in the mail Monday. Sorry it will be late.

I love this card. This is my favorite stamp and Framelit set.

Cynthia said...

What a fun but easy card to create! Love how everything still matches in color

Terri said...

Love it!

Gena said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am enjoying your blog. Lots of inspiration!

Sarah said...

I love this card! :-)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14