Monday, April 21, 2014

a CASE of a CASE of a CASE!

To CASE = Copy And Share Everything 

Last Thursday was card making night and I needed a quick and simple card that was easily reproducible for a big group of stampers! My sister had brought a card to our downline meeting as her swap card and I recognized it from a version my demonstrator friend and fellow SSINK designer Kim Ryden had shared on her blog a couple of weeks prior. So my card became a CASE of a CASE of a CASE! Here I have shown you the progression of the cards. The last one is the card we made at card night. I had to change the candy dots to rhinestones since there were 17 card makers...and not enough candy dots!

{candy dots with brad bases}

{just a few candy dots...no brad bases}

{no candy dots, just rhinestones}

So thankful for inspiration when you feel like you've hit a wall!

Happy Stamping friends!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14