Monday, June 2, 2014

SSINK color challenge - June

I attended a wedding on Saturday and needed a card for the fun occasion! I knew there was going to be an upcoming color challenge with the SSINK blog, so I created the card using this fab color combo. It was perfect for a Spring wedding card (plus, one of the colors is Blushing BRIDE...how perfect!)

 Of course I also needed a little sketch inspiration, so I used the Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #186.
 

And, The Paper Players theme for this week is Wedded Bliss, so how fitting to also link up this card there!




I just had to ink up the retiring Make a Cake one more time to show you how awesome this stamp set is!! A couple of weeks ago I also showcased this set as I had used it one of the cards for my May Card Making Night. The wood mount version is available at a reduced price if you want to get your hands on it! The Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is the perfect tool for perfect placement each time to help make any cake you desire.

{MAKE A CAKE}
$11.95 / #126742 (clear mount)
$10.47 / #132036 (wood mount)

For the flowers I used one of the punches from the Bitty Punch Pack, which is also on the retiring list! You might want to snag this trio of bitty punches before they're gone! You'll have until June 4th to order anything that is still available on the retiring list.



Stamp Sets
Make a Cake, Petite Pairs
Ink
Soft Suede
Paper
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, Daffodil Delight Chevron Ribbon
Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Oval Framelits, Paper Snips

Guess what?!

The NEW 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalog goes LIVE today at NOON. Not only will you be able to purchase new products from the catalog, but you will also have the opportunity to purchase retiring products! You will have until June 4th to do this, so for 2 days the two catalogs will overlap! It's the perfect time to take advantage of both new and old products! Placing a $25 order online (or contact me if you're local) will get you a FREE catalog in the mail! Order from my website to have it shipped directly to your door! heidiboos.stampinup.net

4 comments :

Cynthia said...

Such a pretty card Heidi. I love the flowers cascading down the side of the cake. Perfect!

Melissa said...

Super cute card!

brrenwick said...

Cute, cute card Heidi! I love the flowers on the cake and the texture the ribbon and embossing folder brings...well done!

Ann Schach said...

How cute is this, Heidi! Such a clean and fresh card. I love the cascade of flowers down the cake! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14