Friday, August 22, 2014

ssink - amazing birthday

Today at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we are highlighting the many ways you can use the stamp set Amazing Birthday. Isn't this such a fun set? You can really get creative with this it, so be sure to come on over to our blog to see what the rest of the designers have created to help inspire you! I also have a few more ideas I have created HERE.


My card features two of the 2014-2016 In Colors (Hello Honey & Lost Lagoon). I have also added Basic Gray which makes a great color combo with the other two colors.

I thought it would look fun to use my Paper Snips and cut out each of the "HAPPY" words and pop them up using Dimensionals. It's a bit blurred in the background of this picture, but you can also kind of see that I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the cake image.

Stamp Sets
Amazing Birthday
Ink
Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
Paper
Basic Gray, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Banner Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips

1 comment :

LeAnne said...

LOVE it! Love your cute watermark too! Have a great weekend!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14