Friday, November 14, 2014

ssink ~ festival of trees

Hi Stamping Friends! I have been a little non-existent here on my blog. Most of it is due to my crazy idea to swap rooms so that my stamping studio will now be downstairs instead of upstairs. Of course this is all after redoing my craft room last December. My sweet husband...he's so patient with me!! He helped with the transition all without one bit of complaining. I am in the final organizing phases of where "this and that" goes, but I hope to be done soon so I can actually start stamping again!!

Before I moved rooms, I planned some cards for one of my Card Clubs at the beginning of the month. Because we aren't meeting in December, I wanted to design at least one Christmas card everyone could make. I just love the Festival of Trees stamp set and coordinating punch! Topping off the tree with a gold glimmer star was the perfect finishing touch!!

Stop on by the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog for some more inspiring Christmas cards!


Stamp Sets
Festival of Trees, Endless Wishes, Good Greetings
Ink
Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper
Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pistachio Pudding, Trim the Tree DSP Stack, Gold Glimmer Paper
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 1/8" Gold Taffeta Ribbon
 Tools
Tree Punch, Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Border Punch, Bitty Star Punch

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14