Sunday, November 2, 2014

the creation station blog hop - seasonally scattered


I can't believe that November is already here! Seriously...where did October go?! It's the 1st Sunday of the month and that means it's hopping time with The Creation Station, so I hope that you will hop along with us and get a little inspiration today!

For today's hop we were able to choose from the following (any or all):
1. Stamp Set: Seasonally Scattered
2. Theme: Gift Card Holders
3. Accessory: Gift Card Holders using our dies or the Gift Card Enclosure Pack

I chose the Seasonally Scattered stamp set to showcase today. What a fun set this is!! The card I created to share today uses a fun fold. Take a peek in the photo tutorial below.


The front flap tucks underneath the baker's twine.




I used the And Many More stamp set and using a marker colored in just the GIVE part of the "Give Thanks" sentiment in this set. By doing this I could turn this card into a Thanksgiving card. I used this similar technique with this card, as well. This up close picture also shows the two different colors I used on the stamp ~ Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry.

These Autumn Wooden Elements are such a fun addition to Fall cards!
Stamp Sets
Seasonally Scattered, And Many More
Ink
Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Paper
Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, Mottley Monsters DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensional, Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine, Autumn Wooden Elements
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bitty Banners Framelits Die

I am so glad you stopped by for a visit! Continue on the hop to visit Jennifer Frost or hop backwards to visit Sara Levin. Click on the buttons below.


http://theartfulinker.com/



2 comments :

kkstamper said...

Heidi: I love this fun fold! The wooden leaf is just the right element to add a little sumthin'-sumthin' to your card!

Kim Ryden said...

I love the fold of this card! You are rocking this stamp set! :)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14