Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites - Love is Kindness

I recently participated in a card swap with some of my Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration gals and I used one of my FAVORITE stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog called Love is Kindness. This is a single stamp that is so perfect for using our Blendabilities markers. For this card I used the new Wild Wasabi and Pink Pirouette Blendabilities from the 2015 Occasions Catalog. I am learning to L-O-V-E my Blendabilities!!


You'll notice on the background of the card I am using the Polka Dot Embossing Folder. This is one of my FAVORITE embossing folders and until February 2nd you can get it for only $5.96!! Check out this embossing folder and others on our weekly deals HERE.

Here is an up close view of the Blendabilities in action. I used all three shades of Pink Pirouette and then went over each flower with the Color Lifter. I used the lightest shade of Wild Wasabi for the stems of each tulip and then alternated the shades for the leaves.

I added some dimension to the newspaper wrap around the stems by cutting out an extra (my FAVORITE Paper Snips did the job!) of just the newspaper and then popping it up with a Dimensional. I sporadically placed pearls all over the card for an added affect.

All 13 swaps ready to be mailed! It was a lot of coloring, but I actually enjoyed it!

Stamp Sets
Love is Kindness
Ink
Memento Black Ink, Blendabilities - Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette
Paper
Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Stacked With Love Paper Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Wild Wasabi Cotton Twine, Pearl Accents
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Border Punch

Come on over to the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog for more Friday Favorites!
http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2015/01/friday-favorites.html

3 comments :

Patrice said...

Love love love this card Heidi - such a pretty stamp and all your little details make it special.

Kathy Peck said...

This is so pretty Heidi. I love all of the dimension.

Laura Pizz said...

Love love love your card!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14