Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Happy Birthday Balloon Bash

Today at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we are creating cards that would be perfect for all the men in our lives. At my card making event last Wednesday, I designed a card that would work great for a masculine birthday card.

To help me with my design, I used the Freshly Made Sketches card sketch (FMS170)...with a few added embellishments, of course! ;)



Stamp Sets
Celebrate Today, Balloon Bash
Ink
Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Paper
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Birthday Bash DSP, Gold Glimmer Paper
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, SAB Calypso Coral 1/4" Polyester Ribbon
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Stars Framelits, Bitty Star Punch

1 comment :

Cindy Hall said...

I love this super festive birthday card and all the great details! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14