Thursday, January 29, 2015

Quick & Easy - Big Day

I wanted to share with you a quick and easy card I designed for one of my card nights earlier this month. This card uses one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets that you can get for FREE with a $50 order! It has some cute images that are great for using our Blendabilities to color in.

*Big Day* Stamp Set - FREE with $50 purchase!



Stamped on the inside!

Stamp Sets
Big Day
Ink
Memento Black Ink, Blendabilities - Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay
Paper
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Birthday Bash DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SAB Crushed Curry 1/4" Polyester Ribbon
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Circle Framelits, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

Come visit the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog for more quick and easy cards!

1 comment :

Tricia said...

I love the look of this card but even better, I love that it is a quick card to make!! I might have to take out my crafting supplies this weekend and do some case-ing! Thanks for the inspiration!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14