The first card is super simple and showcases the Stacked with Love Washi Tape. I wanted to try out pairing the red and black with some gold. I plan to give this one to the hubby for Valentine's Day.
Filled with Love (from January Paper Pumpkin Kit)
Whisper White, Real Red, Gold Glimmer Paper
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stacked with Love Washi Tape, 1/8" Gold Trim Ribbon
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Heart Framelits, 1-1/4" Circle Punch
I haven't used the Confetti Hearts Punch yet to create a shaker card, so this hop gave me the perfect opportunity to play a little! I punched a heart from the Hearts Framelits and then added some washi tape on the top and bottom of the card with a strip of Stacked with Love DSP.
You Plus Me
Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Stacked with Love DSP, Red Glimmer Paper, Window Sheets
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestone Accents, Stacked with Love Washi Tape
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Heart Framelits, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Confetti Heart Punch,
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating
- Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
- Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
- Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Melissa at Stamp Doc
- Shellie at Craft Smashup
- Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
- Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
- Kim at Stamping with Kim
- Tonya at Stampin' with Tonya