Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites - Retiring Products

I think I'm having a flashback! Just last Friday I was shocked that another week had come and gone! I feel the same about this week, too! How can it already be May?!

All month long I hope to showcase some of my favorite retiring products because beginning June 2nd we'll have a new catalog to drool over! Yes, I am sad to see some great products go...but honestly, I am over-the-moon excited to see what's new! (Which, by the way...I got a sneak peek of the new catalog yesterday! YOU WILL LOVE IT!)

I hope to use many of my retiring stamp sets in my stash for my two card nights this month, as well as *maybe* getting to play with my stamps in my "free time" (ha! we'll see if that one will happen!)

A handful of the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration designers are sharing their favorite retiring items with you today in our Friday Favorites segment on our blog! Come over for a visit to see what others will be sad to see go!

I created this quick and easy card for my Stampin' Up! Team Meeting last Wednesday. We create swaps for one another and this time around our suggested theme was to play with some of the retiring stamp sets. I chose Starburst Sayings. I have to be honest here and say that mostly I am just going to miss the large image from this set, but nonetheless...I'll be sad to see the set go! (psssst...did you know this set is on sale right now? 15% off clear mount and 25% off wood mount!)

The Moonlight DSP Stack I used for the front two panels of each card will not be available in the new catalog, either, but all of the 2014-2016 In-Colors will! My samples use Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, and Hello Honey. I'll keep these colors around for another year. ;)


One of the fun things about this card is that the belly band just slips right off to open the card. Use this "Oh, Happy Day" sentiment for anything...congratulations, birthday, exciting news, etc!


Stamp Sets
Starburst Sayings
Ink
Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
Paper
Hello Honey, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Rhinestone Accents
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Starburst Framelits


Have you checked out the retiring list yet?
{click on picture below}
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2015_NA_RetiredList/US_retiredList_ENG.pdf
It's easy online ordering at heidiboos.stampinup.net

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14