Tuesday, August 4, 2015

2015 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek ~ from Convention!

Today is a big day for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. We get to pre-order from this year's 2015 Holiday Catalog!! For those demos who attended Convention we had the opportunity to order some select products, but I decided to just wait until August 4th when all demonstrators could could order anything in the catalog! I sat down yesterday afternoon to start making my wish list...


... but don't worry this was just the beginning of my list. I ended up filling up that entire page! I have already placed my order and hopefully it will be on its way very, very soon!

In the meantime while I wait, I thought I would show you some inspiring things I got to see at Convention from this new catalog.

Disclaimer: The camera I brought ended up not being kind to me, so I apologize for the picture quality. It was taking horrible pictures and the batteries died within a day. I decided to just use my phone for the rest of the trip, which also wasn't great. Hindsight...I should have just brought my nice camera along! ;)

{Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Card Collection, Stamp Set, and Accessory Pack}

{Hello December 2015 Card Collection, Stamp Set, Album, & Accessory Pack}

{Square Pillow Box Thinlit Dies and A Little Something stamp set}

This project uses the new:
Square Pillow Box Thinlit Die
Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Acorny Thank You Stamp Set
Gold Cording Trim
{Thankful Forest Friends stamp set}
 This project uses the new: 
Square Pillow Box Thinlit Die
White (inked) Glitter Ribbon
Into the Woods Designer Series Paper
Thankful Forest Friends Stamp Set


 {Sparkly Seasons stamp set & Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies}
 

New Halloween goodies!!





And, look! I won the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set!!



{Witching Decor Project Kit}

Eek! They had me at Black Glimmer Paper!
And the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper is to die for!
See those black Spider Web Doilies? They come pre-cut in a pack of 24!



{Lighthearted Leaves stamp set}

 {To You & Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit}
I wish I would have taken a picture of them all put together!! ADORABLE!

{Season to Season Wreath Project Kit}

New Winter goodies!!


{Snow Place stamp set...and matching Framelits!}

{Perfect Pines stamp set... and matching Framelits!}

Sorry about the bluriness! This is the last picture my camera took before it died on me and I just had to share this cute little deer. It's actually cut out of the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. The stamp set is called Cozy Christmas. So vintage-y! And that cute poinsettia button is new, too in the Home for Christmas Designer Buttons. And so are the Enamel Dots!
 

This is a little make n take "card front" we created using the same DSP and stamp set as mentioned above. We fussy-cut the Santa!


The project uses the new: 
Real Red Pompom Trim
Sparkly Season stamp set
Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies
Red Foil Sheets

This project uses the new: 
Joyful Season stamp set
Season of Cheer Designer Washi Tape
Gold Glitter Ribbon

This project uses the new: 
To You & Yours Too stamp set
Snowflake Elements (sponged with white)

 This project uses the new: 
Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set
Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies
Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum

Workshop make n take using the new stamp set (that we were given!) called Your Presents.

They also gave everyone a pack of the new DSP called Season of Cheer!

Now..the funny thing is that this doesn't cover everything! There is still more that I haven't shown. Crazy, huh? I hope to share with you my new holiday catalog haul once it arrives in the mail. 

Here are all the goodies I came home with from Convention...

And the cute purse we all got! It's wool, so I think I will save it for the Fall/Winter months!

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek all of the new things! 

Are you excited for September 1st? That's when everyone who is not a demonstrator can order! If you would like a Holiday Catalog, just let me know and I'll get one in the mail to you! Contact me at stuckonstampin@gmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment :

Susan Lower said...

Wow... so many awesome stamp sets! I love the bear!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14