Friday, August 14, 2015

Crazy About You & Hello You Thinlits

Today's card showcases the Crazy About You stamp set (which is our stamp focus over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration...come visit to see what other designers have created!)

Of course I can't help but bundle this together with the Hello You Thinlits! In fact ~ did you know you can purchase these two together and save 15%! (If you want to see more great bundles we just had a blog hop yesterday showcasing some of our favorites!)


This card came together with the help of last week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I wanted to do something that used bright colors, so I automatically thought of the Schoolhouse DSP. It's been awhile since I've used Pacific Point! One of the flower images in the set fit perfectly in the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch. This punch is an oldie, but a goodie! It was one of the first punches I bought when I first started with Stampin' Up! six years ago. I find that I don't use it as often, so I was glad to pull it back out to help punch out those flowers in a snap! I added some Candy Dots for an extra little accent. Fun card!


Stamp Sets
Crazy About You
Ink
Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Paper
Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Whisper White, Pool Party, Schoolhouse DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Brights & Regals Candy Dots
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bitty Banner Framelits, Hello You Framelits

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14