Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorites ~ Howl-o-Ween Treat

It's FRIDAY!! Oh, and the day before Halloween, which means lots of candy and treats ~ oh my! I like to give a little something to the teachers each holiday. This year for Halloween I found these adorable "mummy" candy bowls at Target and thought it would be cute to put some Fall-colored candies in them and wrap them up with a fun tag attached.


Here's an up close picture of the tag. I created the tag using Happy Haunting DSP and the Triple Banner Punch. I pulled out my FAVORITE stamp set (at the moment) called Howl-o-Ween Treat (which I won while at Convention!) and stamped the owl using Basic Black Archival Ink. I thought it would be cute to have him holding a little pumpkin treat bag, so I inked that up in Tangelo Twist and cut that out, too. The "Happy Halloween" sentiment comes from the And Many More stamp set which I cut out using my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Bitty Banner Framelits. The ribbon is retired, but for these kinds of gifts it's the perfect time to use up my retired stash! :)


Isn't this set adorable? I didn't get to use it much this year since I was lacking in my Halloween inspiration (and lacking in time), but I'll hold onto it for next year! Click HERE to see what else I created using this set!


 Head on over to the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog to find out what is on a few of our other designer's favorites list right now!
http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2015/10/friday-favorites.html

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14