Friday, January 8, 2016

Celebrate Today ~ It's My Party!

We're sharing birthday cards today at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog!

I created this card to use for Tuesday's card making night. I love this layout because it is such a fun way to show off a variety of paper patterns in one card. This card showcases the new It's My Party DSP Stack, which you can find in the new 2016 Occasions Catalog!

I couldn't decide which way I liked the banner to be, so I just gave the option to do both! Plus, my guests could choose from the new Two-Tone Bake's Twine ~ either Mint Macaron or Melon Mambo. And do you spy the new It's My Party Enamel Dots? They come in three different colors (Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry) with two sizes of each.





Which way do you think you would attach the banner? 
Straight or tied onto the twine and let it hang?

Stamp Sets
Enjoy the Little Things
Ink
Basic Black Archival Ink
Paper
Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Two-Tone Twine (Mint Macaron / Melon Mambo), It's My Party Enamel Dots
 Tools
Triple Banner Punch

1 comment :

Jennifer said...

Love this card! Might CASE the sketch with some other DSP. I love both versions of the card, but am drawn to the one with the straight banner. Fabulous job!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14