Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Project Life Memories in the Making

We're sharing Project Life by Stampin' Up! over at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog today. I am trying to "dabble" a little in Project Life these days, but I still have a lot to learn! I REALLY need motivation to get back into memory keeping and I just love how Project Life creates a quick and easy way to capture moments on pages.

But...I need to start with baby steps, and because I haven't printed off pictures in awhile, I decided to use the Project Life Memories in the Making stamp set & Memories in the Making Accessory Pack to create this fun note card.

It's a simple hello card, but how fun would it be to get this in the mail just to say hi!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14