Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Birthday Candles CASE

I LOVE this card we made at my February Birthday Bash Card Making Night. I will openly admit that everything about this card was CASED by Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner. I fell completely in love with it when I first laid eyes on it, so I figure it would be perfect for card night and I didn't have to do all the thinking of coming up with a design! Win-win!


It's a fun fancy fold and she has all of the measurements and directions on her blog if you're interested in finding out.

Come visit the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog for more birthday cards as we help join in the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement!

1 comment :

libbystamps said...

Love your card - copied or not - it's awesome! Thanks for the links too!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14